Thursday, March 28, 2013

Im a blogger!!


Well I finally decided to start a blog. So many family and friends want to have updates and details and I love the fact that I can look back on everything! This blog is mainly for pregnancy details and upcoming life with our triplets, but i hope to make many  friends along the way! I have no idea where to start but here’s a background on us.
Me: Kate, 26, 3rd generation San Franciscan, business owner, athlete, baker.
Patrick: 27, 2nd generation San Franciscan, lawyer, athlete, coach.
Patrick and I met in high school and dated senior year. We went to different colleges and dated on and off throughout. After graduation in 2008 we both moved back to San Francisco. He went to Law School and I opened my own business. That is when things got serious. We got married in July of 2012!
We knew we wanted a big family so after we settled into our house and marriage, we decided to start trying (but really just stop not trying) to start a family. Much to our surprise we got pregnant that first month! We were so excited! At 11 weeks or so we found out it was twins and were ecstatic! Then at 14 weeks we found out it is triplets!! (Happens in about 1 in 8,000 pregnancies!) That is where our whole life changed! I am due August 4th, but are expecting the babies in June! At 16 almost 17 weeks we found out we are having 2 identical boys and a fraternal girl! I am now 21 weeks and everything is looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment