Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm back

Sorry I havent posted in a while! Life has gotten in the way. We had an amazing vacation and the babies had so much fun. I knew I wouldn't post much, if at all while we were away since there isn't a lot of internet and we were very busy. But I ended up not even opening my laptop and it was such a nice getaway!

We got home after labor day weekend and I was going to get back on but unfortunately Patrick's brother in law got very sick and was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. It was a pretty scary time and we were helping to take care of their son while Patrick's sister was there with him. So we were very busy with family and work. Thankfully everything is ok now and he is recovering.

The babies are thriving and are 2 and a half months! I do have a few posts almost dont that I need to finish up and post, so those will be coming soon! Hopefully now things will settle down a bit and I will post more frequently!

1 comment: