Friday, November 8, 2013

We Made It!

Yay! We got through out first ear infections! And hopefully we wont have anymore for a long while. The morning after Halloween both of the boys fevers broke but they were still quite cranky and in pain. I let them nurse whenever they wanted since they weren't eating much at once and it was helping soothe them. Thankfully we had a lot of help because I was basically either feeding at least one of the babies or holding one for 2 full days. By the third they were starting to feel a bit better I thought but weren't quite themselves. It wasn't until Tuesday that they were really back to their normally smiley selves.

Our schedule got way out of whack since I was feeding them whenever and they were not sleeping through the night. Last night the boys slept for 6 hours and before they were only maybe going 2. So im hoping tonight they sleep the whole way. Fingers crossed!

On a side note, I can't believe it's November!! It's starting to get colder (in california terms) and I love this season. I am already starting to get ready for Christmas, I know it's early, but it's my favorite time of year and I can't wait to share it with the babies!! It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment