Saturday, August 30, 2014

12 Weeks; 14 Months

Well we officially have just one more baby on the way! Yesterday we had our 12 week appointment and saw our very active little peanut again. We had the NT scan and everything looked "perfect"to my doctor with the little one! He/she put on quite the show and was oh so cute! The heart beat was right at 160. We talked a bit about plans for the birth and have decided we can go ahead and plan for a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) like I was hoping as long as everything stays going smooth! My next appointment is at 16 weeks and we can't wait!


How far along: 12 Weeks!

Size of Baby: A Lime
Total weight gain/loss: I lost a little weight in the beginning but I am up 2 pounds now.  
Gender: We don't know and won't be finding out! 
Maternity clothes: I have started wearing my shorts and pants again but I dont need different shirts yet.
Stretch marks: Just the few that I have from the triplets.
Belly Button: In.
Sleep: Not too bad although I am waking a little more often.
Symptoms: Mostly I'm just tired. My morning sickness is basically gone now.
What I miss: Having more energy.
Cravings: Everyday it changes. I am finally getting a good appetite back and today I really wanted a burger. Guess what we had for dinner? My husband is the best.
Aversions: Nothing! It's about time.
Best Moment: Seeing the baby again. Its so fun and this time around we have way fewer appointments and even fewer ultrasounds so we really cherish them!
What im looking forward to: Having a better apetite and getting a bit of energy back.

Also, the triplets are 14 months old!! They are getting so big! They are talking up a storm and getting into tons of trouble. They are at such a cute stage though and are so fun playing together. 
Weights and Lengths: I think the boys are over 23 pounds and Evie over 22 pounds.

Eating: They are all still nursing 4 times a day and have 3 meals and multiple snacks throughout the day.

Sleep: They go to sleep around 7:30 and are up around 7. They are taking two naps still but we are close to dropping to one. They sleep for 2 hours in the morning but only about an hour in the afternoon and they take longer to fall asleep and talk for a bit.

Clothes Size: All of them are in 12 and 18 months sizes.

Milestones: All walking, running, and talking! Some of their favorite words: Mama, Dada, ball, park, dog, again, and up.

Pictures:

Declan

Owen

Evelyn




No comments:

Post a Comment