Sunday, August 4, 2013

40 Weeks! Original Due Date.

Today is the babies original due date! I can't imagine still being pregnant! I would be 40 weeks today and I thought it would be interesting to do another update similar to my pregnancy updates.

Our next appointment for the babies isn't for another couple weeks but we wanted to try to weigh them just for fun. The numbers may be slightly off but heres what we got...

Declan: 7 pounds 3 ounces
Owen: 7 pounds 6 ounces
Evelyn: 7 pounds 4 ounces

So they have gained a lot in the last week and a half! Can you imagine if they were still in my belly and what I would look like?! Thats a scary thought.

And now they officially aren't measured in "negative" adjusted age! Until at least their first year they will be measured with adjusted ages, which starts from today. So since they were 5 and a half weeks early, say at 2 months actual, their adjusted age will only be 3 and a half weeks.

They are definitely acting more like 1 month olds than newborns. Although they eat a little more frequently than some, they are awake more throughout the day and are hitting a lot of their milestones.

Im excited to see where they are at 2 months!


How far along: 40 weeks!
Size of babies: 3 Large Watermelons!
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds! 
Gender: 2 boys and a girl!
Maternity clothes: Almost completely out of the shirts but my yoga pants are too comfortable!
Stretch marks: Yep, but only a couple that are pretty light.
Belly Button: Weird looking and saggy, I need to get back in the gym :)
Sleep: Not any better than 6 weeks ago length-wise, but when I do get to sleep im not uncomfortable like I was.
Symptoms: Nope!
What I miss: Nothing, I am loving it all! But I do kinda miss my big belly.
Cravings: Lots of things, I actually have room and am always hungry!
Aversions: Nothing!
Best Moment: Just hanging out with my babies :)
What im looking forward to: My 6 week check-up and the babies baptism!
And of course a few more pictures :)
Evelyn

Declan

Owen
Oh and I think all of their eyes are turning brown. I guess my genes are winning :) Patrick also thinks the boys hair is turning light brown. Im holding out hoping it stays red!


No comments:

Post a Comment