Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Midweek Randoms!

I am linking up again with Megan at In This Wonderful Life for Midweek Randoms!

I am finding this is probably the easiest (and only) way to blog and let you all know whats going on! Our life very busy!

1. The babies were baptized this past weekend! It was amazing and they did very well. Owen did spit his paci into the baptismal font though. I guess it's very holy now! :) We had a party at our house afterwards to celebrate and it was so much fun. It was the first time throwing something big since before they were born and even though we had a lot of help, it wasn't too bad! We definitely will be doing more in the future.

2. I am scrambling around trying to figure out how to pack for our trip. I didn't think much of it but it's really hard! We are going for 2 weeks and we have so much baby stuff!! I am definitely stressing on how to get it all done.

3. But, I am so excited to bring the babies to the lake!! It is going to be so much fun and I think they will love it.

4. Yesterday I took all the babies by myself in the car to my friends house who has twins just 3 weeks older than them! It was really fun and crazy with 5 babies! But besides taking a long time to get out the door and in the car and then back in the car and home, it was pretty easy! I'm excited to start venturing out more on my own when I don't have help around.

5. All the babies have been sleeping more at night! They are averaging about 4-4.5 hours!! But they also are up during the day more and are eating for longer stretches. I think we are going to start introducing more of a sleep schedule soon with actual nap times.

6. We introduced bottles last week! It went ok. The babies took them, but they definitely need to learn how to use them better. I dont really know if we will do them very much because to be honest they are more difficult. Especially since I still have to pump when they eat. But I guess it's helpful for if I'm ever not home and when they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment