Friday, July 26, 2013

1 Month Old!

Our babies are 1 month old today! I can't believe it. I say it way too much, but time is moving way too fast. We are trying to enjoy every second of it!

They are such good babies and are doing so well! Yesterday we had their one month checkup and they did excellent! We are all getting a bit better at getting out the door in a reasonable amount of time.

So I think I am going to do posts on all of their stats and milestones every month. There are a lot of changes! For now I will just lump them all together but as they get older and have more differences I will break it up.

Weights and Lengths: Declan weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces and was 19.25 inches long! Owen weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 19.75 inches long! And Evelyn weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and was 19.25 inches long!

Eating: They are all eating for about 30 minutes and are now eating (almost) every 3 hours during the day. At night they are getting a lot better and go about 3.5 or 4 hours!

Sleep: They are still sleeping most of the day but the awake periods are getting longer. At night they sleep for at least 3 hours straight. I really hope they continue to be great sleepers!

Clothes Sizes: They are almost out of preemie! They all fit most newborn but some of the preemie stuff still fits and some newborn is too big. Carter's is our favorite brand since its for skinny babies :)

Diaper Size: Still very much in all of the newborn sizes.

Favorite Diapers: We are loving Lil Joeys, Swaddlebees Simplex, and Gmd Workhorse Fitteds!

Least Favorite Diapers: We dont like the Bumgenius newborns or the Kissaluv newborns. The Fuzzibunz xs are only ok.

Favorite Things: Being held and rocked, bath time, and cuddling together.

Least Favorite Things: Diaper changes, waiting for their turn to eat, and when mommy and daddy eat.

Milestones: Holding heads up, recognizing and finding our voices, staring and sometimes tracking.

Pictures! (These aren't the best but they are all I have right now on my computer and able to upload. I dont get much time to download off of my phone :) I tried to get the best pictures of their faces!


Evelyn right after a bath (this is from a few days ago)


Owen watching Daddy (today)


Declan sleeping (yesterday)

So you can really see how much they are growing! I love their big cheeks! They are such cute little munchkins and im loving this stage! They are so cuddly :) You can also kind of see the red hair. Especially in Owen's picture. Declan has slightly darker hair than Owen which is one way we tell them apart. But, man, when they say identical, they aren't kidding! They are very alike. I can tell them apart easily but even close family struggles. I think as they grow, it will get easier. Oh and Declan has a little birthmark on his armpit. But they also have very different personalities and cries. Declan is much more laid back and Owen is our loud and alert baby. Evelyn is somewhere in between! All of their eyes are still grey, but Owen's seem to be the lightest. I think Evelyn's will turn brown and the boys will be blue. But we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment