Friday, July 12, 2013

2 Week Check-Up!

I cannot believe the babies are already 2 weeks old! (Well technically they are 2 weeks and 2 days) Time has gone by so fast!

We had their 2 week well baby checks today and they did great! It was our first outing and it went pretty well. We were a bit late but I think they must schedule the appointments knowing that. It took us about an hour to get out the door. I thought I had it all planned out but by the time I had them all fed, changed, and sleeping, Owen needed to be changed again and then Evelyn was hungry again! It was quite hectic but we did it. We took the mountain buggy stroller with the big bassinet with us which the babies loved! They all cuddled up with each other.

Declan now weighs 5 pounds even and is 18.5 inches long. Owen weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces and is 19.25 inches long. Evelyn weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces as well and is 18.5 inches long. They are doing so well for being almost 6 weeks early!

When we got home, it was such a nice day so we decided to take them on their first walk! They loved it and slept the whole time! I have a feeling ill be out walking with them a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment