Sunday, July 28, 2013

One Year Anniversary

To The Love Of My Life,

Patrick, I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. It was one of the best days of my life and I will never forget it. You are so amazing and I love you so much.

We have already been through so much together and I wouldn't change a thing. In just one year we have bought a house, renovated it, gotten pregnant, with triplets, and welcomed 3 beautiful children into our lives. I can't imagine doing any of it without you.

You are such a great husband and an even better Father. I love watching you with our babies and seeing how much you love them. It makes me fall in love with you all over again. Our children are so lucky to have you.

We already have made so many memories and I can't wait to make many more with you. I feel so blessed to call you my husband. Here's to many many more years to come.

I love you so so so much! Happy One Year Anniversary!

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment