Monday, June 24, 2013

34 Week Appointment... Oh Boy!!!

Today was another great appointment. The babies are measuring well and are all looking great. 

We had some big changes today though! I am now dilated to almost 3 cm and am 50% effaced!! We aren't sure anymore if we will make it to the scheduled date next Monday July 1st. So plans have changed!

We now have an appointment and a scheduled c-section (only if necessary) for Friday June 28th! If I am progressing a lot or having lots of contractions we may deliver then since its easier to have it scheduled, especially with the weekend.

My doctor said he will be very surprised if I don't go before then. We can't believe it! Just 4 days away!! I will keep you all updated if anything happens but I am having more contractions. We are being very careful. I am so happy we made it!! We'll see where it goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
    I can't believe he let you go home though :-/
    I was already in the hospital but when I reached 3cm they moved me to L&D. I was not having any contractions that I could feel or that were regular but I did progress through the night & delivered the next morning :)
    Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete