Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 34 Weeks!

I can't even look at this picture. I am huge!

I really can't believe I am still pregnant. It was always our goal to get to 34 weeks but it seemed so distant, and now that we've made it, so surreal. Although I am SO uncomfortable and ready to have my body back, I am so happy I have been able to carry the babies this far. There haven't been any real complications and for that I am very grateful. We only have 1 week left and I can't believe we are in the final stretch! We did it!! At 34 weeks babies have roughly the same chance of survival without complications as a full term baby and that is so relieving. Im anxious to see whats going on tomorrow at  our appointment but for now we are enjoying this huge milestone!!


How far along: 34 weeks!
Size of babies: 3 Large Cantaloupes!
Total weight gain/loss: 49 pounds as of 5/17/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: Nothing but t shirts and sweats this week.
Stretch marks: Still 2 faint ones on each side.
Belly Button: Popped! It's weird but I kinda like it.
Sleep: Bad. But im ok with it. Ive surprisingly been able to cope.
Symptoms: More contractions and lots of back pain.
What I miss: Energy and sleep.
Cravings: Ice cream!
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Making it to 34 weeks!!
What im looking forward to: We will meet the babies in just 1 week and 1 day! I can't believe it!!



6 comments: