Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 31 Weeks!

We're within a month!! Crazy! Time is going by fast and slow all at the same time. This past week was pretty tough physically but we got a lot done! We are officially done and ready with all baby related things and all of our diapers are prepped and ready for babies! I've been in serious nesting mode and wanting to do a lot of cleaning, so it has been awesome to have my mom come and help. We have family around a lot and I don't know how I would get everything done without them! We are starting to cook a lot of meals to have in the freezer but the grandparents and relatives have already offered to come and help with the babies and cook, clean etc.

When we first moved into our house, we kept the master bedroom open for a nursery when we would start trying (we were going to make it something, but it stayed a storage room since we got pregnant so quickly), and we took the room at the back of the house. We made one of the other bedrooms an office for both of us and one a guest room. We also have a bonus room on the bottom floor that we made a workout room. We realized that we would have a lot of people helping, so we have since put another bed in the office as well as a bed in the workout room. So we have lots of beds now! Yay!

Also, I look sooooo much bigger this week. Not necessarily out front but, Owen feels like he has dropped down a lot lower and you can tell. Evelyn has been really high the last few days too. So its been really comfortable for me. NOT. Getting kicked in the bladder, cervix, and ribs at the same time is not fun. All while carrying an extra 45 pounds. I have been getting winded pretty easily.


How far along: 31 weeks!
Size of babies: 4 Naval Orages each! So they are the size of 12 oranges! (weird comparison I know)
Total weight gain/loss: 45 pounds as of 5/27/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: I have 2 dresses that I wear. Other than that I am in yoga pants/sweats/workout shorts and Patricks t-shirts. The dress above is actually too small now to wear as a dress but it is so comfy that I may try to make it a shirt.
Stretch marks: I think I may be getting a few (sadly) but maybe not, I can't really tell.
Belly Button: Flat and stretched out.
Sleep: Not good, but I expect it at this point.
Symptoms: Any and all. Tired, uncomfortable, lower-back pain, Braxton hicks.
What I miss: Definitely still energy. And being independent. I need help to do a lot of things now.
Cravings: Now I have been craving Italian food. Lots of carbs and protein so I guess thats good.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Getting to go to my friend Julie and Mike's Wedding. It was so beautiful and I am so excited for them! And for anyone wondering, I did use a wheelchair.
What im looking forward to: Going to the Giants game on Wednesday. We have season tickets so we go a lot but it will probably be our last one for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment