Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Midweek Randoms

I am linking up again with Megan from In This Wonderful Life! Go check her out!

1. My belly botton popped!! I woke up this morning with my belly botton sticking out! It has been flat and stretched for weeks so i didn't think it would but it is! It looks very weird, but I kinda like it.

2. Today I haven't done anything. When I got up to get a glass of water and sat back down on the couch, (probably a total of 25 steps) I was winded. I can't believe how out of shape I feel! haha I guess I do have 3 babies growing inside of me as pretty good an excuse.

3. After this weekend we will have nothing planned until the babies arrive!

4. I can't wait to celebrate fathers day! I have a few things planned but can't say anything yet!

5. We installed the car seats today!! The bases are all in but we are keeping the actual seats in the house.

6. I can't think of anything else. It has been a very lazy week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment