Friday, June 7, 2013

Going Home Outfits!

I have spent many hours trying to find the perfect outfits for our babies. I ordered a few personalized gowns and onesies early on but I have since decided not to use them for going home. We may use the personalized hats, but they are newborn size and they may not fit so we'll see.

We are not going to deal with trying to cloth diaper in the hospital because we dont know how long we will be there and it would be hard to keep track of all the diapers. So the first time they wear cloth will be on their way home! The weather should be nice so I wanted to do something where the diapers are visible. I didn't realize how hard it is to find preemie or newborn shirts! I searched high and low for the perfect ones.

I finally found what I was looking for today! I bought newborn size shirts but they are pretty small since it is Carter's brand and they did not have them in preemie. Plus I would rather them be a bit big than a bit small!

First the boys',

Turtle shirt, blue xs fuzzibunz, blue and white striped hat, blue mittens, blue and grey shoe socks!

Then Evelyn's,
Pink and orange shirt, orange nb bumgenius, pink and white striped hat, pink mittens, pink shoe socks!
I ordered the socks for Evelyn but they aren't here yet.

I love the outfits and so happy I found them! I can't wait for them to wear them!
I also got the boys matching teal and grey striped blankets and Evelyn a pink and orange striped one.

No comments:

Post a Comment