Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 32 Weeks!

We made it!! We made it to the 32 week milestone! I always knew I wanted to go further but this is huge. It is so relieving knowing we have gotten this far. 32 weeks is the average length of a triplet pregnancy. If the babies were born now they would have excellent chances of survival rates without any serious long-term disabilities. We have 2 more weeks until our other big goal and just 3 more until the scheduled birthday!!


How far along: 32 weeks!
Size of babies: Squashes!
Total weight gain/loss: 46 pounds as of 5/3/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: I only really got dressed once this week. And that was to go to the Giants game. I wore a maternity tank and one of Patrick's jerseys and yoga pants. Other than that Ive been in sweats or shorts and xl t/shirts.
Stretch marks: I think so. They are still very faint but I think i've found 2. One on each side. Not too bad for this stage though!
Belly Button: Flat and stretched out.
Sleep: Still not good. I lay awake more than I sleep at night. But thankfully I can nap.
Symptoms: Lots of aches and pains.
What I miss: Energy. Definitely energy.
Cravings: Not much. Im not very hungry at all so nothing sounds good. There just isn't enough room! 
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Picking the outfits for the babies to come home in! Im so happy to have them. Also making it to 32 weeks!
What im looking forward to: Father's Day! Im so excited for Patrick to celebrate. Hopefully the babies dont come before then! He's said for a while that it would be the best present, but we want them to keep cooking for as long as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! (I've been following your blog since I saw you post on BBC.) I'm due July 5th...getting close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yep it is getting very real! But I am so ready to meet them!

      Delete