Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 33 Weeks!


How far along: 33 weeks!
Size of babies: 3 Pineapples!
Total weight gain/loss: 48 pounds as of 5/10/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: I am wearing a maxi dress today for Father's day but besides that I have only worn t-shirts and athletic shorts or sweat pants all week.
Stretch marks: I think I have a few very faint ones. So far it is 2 on each side.
Belly Button: Popped! I was really surprised by this! It popped a few days ago. I didn't think it would because of how stretched it had gotten. It looks weird now because it's off center and you can tell from my shirts!
Sleep: I've come to terms with not much sleep. I sleep for 1 hour increments and then have to shift because im uncomfortable or get up and go to the bathroom. Then it takes me a while to fall back to sleep.
Symptoms: Ive had more contractions lately but still nothing to be worried about. Plus all the aches and pains of carrying triplets.
What I miss: Energy and sleep.
Cravings: I have craved watermelon this week but besides that it has still been hard to get enough calories. I have not been very hungry.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Celebrating the day with Patrick for Father's Day. He is going to be and already is the best dad ever and loves these babies so much. I can't wait to see him with them!
What im looking forward to: We have another appointment tomorrow and are just 2 weeks away from meeting the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment