Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Midweek Randoms Link-Up!

Today I'm linking up with Megan from In This Wonderful Life for Midweek Randoms!

1. I haven't been very hungry for the last few weeks, but today I went to meet up with a few girlfriends for brunch at one of our favorite places. I haven't been there in a while even though it is just a few blocks from our house. And oh man, I had cinnamon croissant french toast with fresh strawberries  and I was in heaven!! It was sooooo delicious and I think I will have to go back here more over the next few weeks because my hunger came right back!

2. My belly is so big now that I can't sit up without really spreading my legs like a boy or sitting cross-legged. I choose the latter. Patrick thinks its so funny to watch me try to get around.

3. I now probably only 5 hours a night even though I try for 8. But the good (or bad) thing is that I nap between pretty much every one of my meals. Now I know what a newborns life is like, except that I have to get up and go to the bathroom and nobody rocks me to sleep.

4. Yesterday Patrick put together our new barbecue. It is huge! It was sort of an early Fathers day present because I wanted to get it now since the babies may be arriving very close to Fathers day. He made his dads famous ribs, grilled corn on the cob, potato salad, and a green salad as a summer kick-off and they were amazing. We had my brother and his wife over and it was so much fun. (I forgot to take a picture of the spread :/)

5. We set all of the swings, bouncers, and play yard up in the living room and had the mats and other toys and stuff out. Patrick went around and turned everything on and it was so fun to see it all going. Soon enough our house will be always be that way!

6. This coming Friday is one of my good friends weddings and I am so excited that I can go! Right now im planning on actually walking but that may change. Patrick still thinks I should use a wheelchair  so im not on my feet too much. That may be a good idea. 

But for the life of me I can't find a dress that I want to wear! Its a night wedding so all of my go to maxi dresses are too light and springy. Tomorrow Im going to see what I can find but I don't fit into much so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment