Tuesday, May 7, 2013

27 Week Appointment

This will be a quick post but I wanted to update! Yesterday we went in for another appointment. The boys fluid levels are still looking great and they are all growing! Owen (Baby A) is now 2 pounds 8 ounces, Declan (Baby B) is now 2 pounds 4 ounces and Evelyn (Baby C) was 2 pounds 6 ounces! My cervix has shortened only 1 mm again to 3.3 cm, so we are still in the clear for at least another week! My Peri is very surprised how well my body is handling the pregnancy. Next week is a big milestone and I will officially start weekly appointments with my OB! We will seriously discuss the delivery and hospital stay and have a much more thorough NICU tour where we meet all the nurses and doctors. I have a feeling everything is about to start to feel very real!

No comments:

Post a Comment