Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby Shower Gifts!

I was debating whether to do this post or not because I didn't want it to come off wrong. But so many people have asked and I know a lot love to look so I thought it would be a great way to show our appreciation for all the generosity! I am going to talk about all of the "big" things we got but we also got MANY baskets with tons of goodies and smaller things that were so awesome but I unfortunately didn't take pictures of them before i took them apart :( But we loved them all! So bare with me this may get long...

We made a registry mainly so I could keep track of things, not for gifts but many people asked about it so we obliged to send it out. We couldn't believe how generous everyone was! I was a little nervous because I hear a lot that they aren't followed but almost everything off ours was purchased and then some!


So starting with some clothes, there are many more but some are in the wash already! 
As you know, our theme is whales and ocean, and we got so many cute whale outfits!
They got so many other cute outfits too! These are just a few. I can't wait to dress them up!
Also, the boys got there very own baby Carhartts! They will definitely get good use out of these!
And how about these Batman and Superman onesies with attached capes! My heart is melting.
And how I just lOVE this overall dress!
Im sure I will add more pictures later of all the clothes we have received!

Now on to gear, we got so many things that we did not even think people would buy us. We can not thank you all enough!

First, the stroller. I am going to do a post soon about our stroller situation and how we are going to get around with triplets but for our registry we only put one. The City Mini GT. And thanks to Patrick's brother Colin, we got it! We absolutely love it and already pushed around our niece Claire! She approved too :)
Thanks Uncle Colin!

The next big thing(s) we wanted were rock-and-plays. We have heard so many great things about them and thought they would be great for naps, feedings, and traveling. We couldn't believe it when we got (exactly) 3!

Thanks to Aunt Sarah and Uncle Luke, Jessica, and Marisa!

We also wanted to get bouncers but did not really specify what kind. We were so excited to get matching sets! And 3! I swear you all must have coordinated.
Thanks to Bill, Sandy, and Aunt Megan!

Another big thing on our list was the swings. We did not necessarily need three of everything but looks like we have been blessed! We also got three of our favorite swings! (One is a hand me down)

Thanks to My sweet Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob, and Karen, Elaine and Matt!

 We also received three Bumbos for our three munchkins! In Blue, green, and pink!

Thans Aunt Emily and Uncle Daniel, Lindsey, and Carly and Peter!

We were given two pack and plays, another big item! One we plan to use in our room for the first few months and the other for the downstairs living room and an extra changing table.
We (Patrick) still needs to set them up but this is one of the patterns we recieved, the other is blue and grey.
Thanks Uncle Sean and Aunt Anna and Uncle Brendan and Aunt Rebecca!

We also received two Ergos. I think this was the only "accidental" duplicate but I was happy about it! I secretly wanted two but didn't want to ask! That way Patrick and I can carry a babe! He has said he wants to and I was going to get him something else but these are the best! We got a black one (probably Patrick's) and a tan one! Plus the infant inserts :)
Thanks Deb and Josh and Amy and Mike!

Lastly, the most unexpected gift or them all, the first of our three car seats for when they outgrow the infant seats. I had no idea anyone even knew these are what we wanted and I really didn't expect anyone to by one because they aren't cheap. I won't get into a rant about it because I could go on and on about extended rear facing and safety but I was so shocked to say the least!
We got a Clek Foonf!
I think I may have to do a full on post later on but I LOVE them and am so excited about this! For those that have no idea what it is, it's a car seat suitable for 6m+ and rated up to 65 pounds! (50 rear facing). To keep it short, *in my opinion* its the best on the market. They can fit 3 across too which also very important!
Thank you so much to Patrick's parents for this oh so generous gift! (even after purchasing one of the cribs!)

I am sure I am forgetting some things but a big thanks again to everyone for coming! We are so excited that you are all in our babies lives and we know how much you love them! They are so spoiled already! I can't wait for you all to meet them!

Our house is starting to get VERY full of baby gear but I love it! Can't wait until we have some babies in it all!





No comments:

Post a Comment