Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 29 Weeks!


How far along: 29 weeks!
Size of babies: Three Acorn Squash
Total weight gain/loss: 41 pounds as of 5/13/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: When I get dressed. Haha These days it's mostly t-shirts and sweat pants or yoga pants. Some dresses.
Stretch marks: Still none!! I have been using lots of my mama mios and it works wonders! I don't know if I can go the whole time but i can't believe i've lasted this long!
Belly Button: It is pretty darn flat. Not sure if it will pop. It was off center to the left now it is to the right.
Sleep: Not great. I am uncomfortable and have to pee all the time. The added stress of last weeks scare has also put me on edge I think making sure they are all moving.
Symptoms: Any and all. Tired, uncomfortable, lower-back pain, Braxton hicks.
What I miss: Having energy and being able to do basic tasks easily. It is getting hard for me do do pretty much everything.
Cravings: Still not very hungry but I have been craving Mexican Food.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: The best and worst was our scare with Declan. It was so scary but when everything was ok and we saw him on the monitor everything was right in the world. It really shows how much love we have for these babies and we haven't even met them!
What im looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow to see the babies again and making it to 30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment