Thursday, May 16, 2013

Back Home

We got home this morning and all is well. They had me spend the night for monitoring. Patrick didn't leave either so we both are pretty tired. All three babies' heart rates stayed normal. My cervix is still closed and there is no signs of me going into labor soon. They were worried that the all the stress and pressure from trying to move Declan would cause me to go into labor but my body handled it well. Thank God.

I am pretty sore still but that is expected. The babies are back to moving a ton. Which I am loving! And Patrick is waiting on me, so i can't complain! Hopefully we have no more scares and it's smooth sailing from here! We were actually just talking about how we are probably about 6 weeks or less away from meeting these babies! It's going by way too fast. Now it's crunch time!

Patrick isn't going in to work today so he has a long list of honey-dos. Sorry Babe! Haha We need to get the few last things put together and set up, do some last bit of shopping, and clean! I've officially entered nesting mode and am cleaning the house like a mad woman.

2 comments:

  1. So glad everything turned out well! It is def. crunch time :) you need your rest though, so don't over do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home and things are going well. Keep baking babies!!

    ReplyDelete