Monday, May 6, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 27 Weeks!


How far along: 27 weeks!
Size of babies: Three Rutabagas
Total weight gain/loss: 38 pounds as of 4/29/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: When I get dressed. Haha These days it's mostly t-shirts and sweat pants or yoga pants. Some dresses.
Stretch marks: Not yet! (I can't believe this!) My belly is getting a bit harder and feeling more stretched so I have a feeling they are coming!
Belly Button: It is pretty flat. And off-center, weird.
Sleep: Ok. I've had to get up a lot to pee which isn't fun and its getting a lot harder to get comfortable.
Symptoms: Iv'e been pretty tired and uncomfortable this week. Can't be on my feet too long.
What I miss: I miss my energy level the most.
Cravings: Not much this week. I have not been very hungry.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Our Baby Shower! I will do a post on it later but it was wonderful and we had so much fun!
What im looking forward to: Getting to the 28 week milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment