Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 30 Weeks!


Yay! We've made it to 30 weeks! This isn't our big goal but for some reason it feels like such an accomplishment! 30 sounds so much further than 29. It also makes the fact that they will be here very soon much more real. These last few weeks are going to be very hard on me but every extra day will be so much better for the babies.

Wow this is a scary picture to look at. They sure are growing!!
And here's what I see. My feet are long gone! (Sorry for the boobage)

How far along: 30 weeks!
Size of babies: Three Large Cabbages
Total weight gain/loss: 43 pounds as of 5/20/13. 
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: I dont fit into many of my maternity shirts anymore and nothing is too comfortable. Ive been living in maxi dresses and Patricks XL T-shirts and yoga pants, sweat pants or a few maternity pants.
Stretch marks: Nope!! But my belly feels very stretched so we'll see.
Belly Button: Still flat. And very stretched out so I dont see in popping. Right now it is about 3 inches from the middle!
Sleep: As good as its going to get at this point.
Symptoms: Any and all. Tired, uncomfortable, lower-back pain, Braxton hicks.
What I miss: My energy. I need a nap after anything I do.
Cravings: Mexican food still sounds good but Im not very hungry.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Patrick and I went on a date to one of my favorite restaurants and then we went to see the movie The Great Gatsby. I read it a long time ago and it was one of my favorites. We loved it! And it was so fun to get out with him. It may be our last time for a while!
What im looking forward to: Finishing getting everything set up! We are almost done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment