Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 25 Weeks!


How far along: 25 weeks
Size of babies: Cauliflowers
Total weight gain/loss: 35 pounds as of 4/15/13. But I think i've had a growth spurt this week!
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! (I will do a names post soon!)
Maternity clothes: Yes! But also lots of Patricks t-shirts and yoga pants. I don't dress up much anymore unless I am going out. Too much effort haha. 
Stretch marks: Not yet! (I can't believe this!)
Belly Button: Still an innie! (Can't believe this either! It is coming to the surface but looks more like its flattening than popping out though.)
Sleep: Not so great this week. I've been waking up a lot to pee and shift sides. I don't know if its because i'm uncomfortable of just have a lot on my mind.
Symptoms: Lots of braxton hicks. Nothing to worry about though. I've also had to pee a lot more and my back starts to hurt if i'm on my feet too much.
What I miss: Still sleeping on my stomach as usual. Also I just miss being able to do everyday things. Everything is much harder now.
Cravings: Hummus. I love hummus this week. Also pickles.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Seeing Patrick with our niece Claire, he is going to be such a good dad!
What im looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! Also going to my appointment tomorrow and hopefully hearing nothing is wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment