Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!

Im linking up again for What I ate Wednesday!


Breakfast 7:30am: I made scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, spinach, and leftover steak from the night before. And a glass of milk.

Second breakfast: 9:30am: I had a Fage with honey yogurt.

Snack 11am: I had some watermelon! So glad that is back in season.

Lunch 12:30pm: I made a pita sandwich with hummus, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and jack cheese. I also had a fuji apple and a glass of milk.

Snack 2:30pm: I had some trail mix with almonds, sesame sticks, walnuts, raisins, peanuts, and dark chocolate chips.

Snack 4:30pm: I was hungry again lol so I had some carrots and bell pepper to tide me over to dinner.

Dinner 6pm: Homemade Rice Pilaf, broccoli, and breaded filet of Sole with a garlic lemon caper aeoli (i think, patrick made it and i dont remember all the ingredients...)



Dessert 8pm: Ice cream! We had mint chocolate chip Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment