Monday, April 8, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 23 Weeks!


How far along: 23 weeks 1 days
Size of babies: Grapefruits!
Total weight gain/loss: 32 pounds as of 4/4/13
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! (I will do a names post soon!)
Maternity clothes: Yes im pretty much in all maternity clothes if im not wearing sweats or yoga pants and t-shirts.
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Belly Button: Still an innie! It is starting to come to the surface a bit but I think it will be a few more weeks before it sticks out.
Sleep: This week I have been sleeping amazing! It takes me a while to fall asleep mainly because the babies go wild whenever i lay down, but I have not woken up much throughout the night!
Symptoms: I am definitely starting to feel tired a lot. I've also started to have a few ramdom Braxton Hicks. Nothing too bad  and my doctor is not worried about it since i have not shortened. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach is still a big one but I also miss being active. Im not used to being tired and not able to do things, but i guess its getting me prepared!
Cravings: I've been craving watermelon like no other! Also ice cream and olives. (not together) Weird.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Arriving here in Hawaii!! Our Hotel is amazing and it is going to be so much fun!
What im looking forward to: Enjoying this trip! Im really looking forward to my massage and spending time with Patrick away from work and busy schedules. Also im looking forward to hitting the big 24 week milestone next week and seeing the nursery painted when we get back!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on the taking awhile to fall asleep. It takes me about 2 hours, it drives me crazy.

    Hawaii sounds amazing. Have fun, I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :) It is so nice to have a lone time with the hubby. I always look forward to that.

    ReplyDelete