Friday, April 5, 2013

This Weeks Appointments

So This week I have had 2 appointments. One with my regular OB and one with my perinatologist. Because triplets is considered high risk, I have more appointments than a normal pregnancy. I normally meet with my OB every 2 weeks and my peri every 3. After 24 weeks though that will change and ill see one or the other every week. But, since we are going on our Baby moon this coming week, my appointments needed to be moved around. So, its been a busy week! We got to see the babies a lot which is awesome and we feel so spoiled. When we have (get blessed with) another baby and its just a singleton, we are going to be so bummed with how little pictures we get! The boys are definitely still boys and our little girl is still a girl! They are getting pretty cramped in here so the ultrasounds are getting pretty hilarious. We all have to take a second to figure out whose arm is whose. My cervix was measured again and it still has not shortened which is awesome! They also measured my fundal height and im measuring right around 35 weeks. And im certainly feeling like it! Also, i have gained about 32 pounds. They recommend for triplet pregnancies to gain 1.5 pounds a week so im pretty close to following that.

This week the babies have been moving A LOT! Every time I lay down they start kicking and wrestling. Before they would move around a lot but now that there is less room we pretty much know where each baby is. And it is so funny because the boys are on my right side and they will wrestle each other. after a few minutes our little girl starts pushing on my ribs and right side like she's trying to get out! Also, Patrick has started to be able to keel them when he touches my belly! He cant really feel full on kicks but he can definitely feel movement. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a few weeks.

In other news, we are leaving tomorrow morning for Hawaii!! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment