Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 22 Weeks


How far along: 22 weeks 2 days
Size of babies: papayas!
Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds but have another appointment. tomorrow!
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl!
Maternity clothes: Yes im pretty much in all maternity clothes if im not wearing sweats or yoga pants and t-shirts.
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Belly Button: Still an innie! It is starting to come to the surface a bit but I think it will be a few more weeks before it sticks out.
Sleep: It is still pretty good. Before being pregnant I would sleep like  a rock and nothing would wake me. But now I wake up a few times needing to shift positions or what not but that is the norms for most non pregnant people so i can’t complain.
Symptoms: I am just starting to slow down a bit but nothing too much yet.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach! And being able to work out everyday at a pretty high level. Also being able  to cook and bake, I am stopping work this week and i will miss it. 
Cravings: Fresh fruit as always and chips! Im on a salty fix.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: More shopping for the babies and catching up with old friends! They are very excited about the babies! Also Easter was amazing.
What im looking forward to: Our trip to Hawaii! Patrick surprised me with a baby moon trip and got it all approved and we leave this weekend! Its at a resort with a specific baby moon package and I cant wait to get some relaxing in!

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome seeing you this weekend! We should do girls night more often! I can't wait to meet the babies! And have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! We should definitely do it again. Maybe when we get back? And tell Zack that Patrick loves those shirts!

      Delete