Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 26 Weeks!


And my view today...
I feel like I've grown a LOT in the last week.

How far along: 26 weeks!
Size of babies: Heads of Lettuce
Total weight gain/loss: 36 pounds as of 4/22/13. Who knows now!
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! Owen, Declan, and Evelyn!
Maternity clothes: When I get dressed. haha These days it's mostly t-shirts and sweat pants or yoga pants. Some dresses.
Stretch marks: Not yet! (I can't believe this!)
Belly Button: It is starting to kinda just go flat. I dont know if it will pop.
Sleep: Ok. I've had to get up a lot to pee which isn't fun and its getting a lot harder to get comfortable.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, lots of pee breaks, VERY tired, and im getting some back pains when im on my feet too much.
What I miss: I miss my energy level the most.
Cravings: Lots of sweets this week. So it hasn't been the healthiest. Oh well.
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: Meeting our nephew Riley! He is soooo cute and it makes me so excited for our trio's arrival!
What im looking forward to: My (our) Baby Shower!! It's on Saturday and I can't wait! 


1 comment:

  1. You are looking great! and you are doing such a good job growing them! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete