Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!

Today I am also linking up with Jenn for What I Ate Wednesday! I have been wanting to do another post on food since I have really been trying to monitor it so these babies come out big and healthy! So here is what I ate (on tuesday)!

Breakfast 7:30am: I got really lucky and Patrick made pancakes and sausage! So I had 2 big pancake and 3 breakfast sausage as well as fruit salad! And of course a glass of milk! (calories: about 600)

Snack 10:30 am: I had a Fage yogurt with honey (calories: 170)

Lunch 12:30pm: I had a pita bread sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, hummus, and olive spread. Then I also had a organic fuji apple. Yum! (calories: about 450)

Snack 2:30pm: I had some homemade trail mix with peanuts, almonds, sesame sticks (my fave!), dried cranberries, dries cherries, and dark chocolate chips. (calories: about 200)

Snack 4:30pm: I had some cheddar cheese and Kashi TLC crackers. (calories: 250)

Dinner 7pm: We had Patrick's Brother and his wife and daughter (she's 18 months) over for dinner Patrick made his famous beer-can chicken! Served with mashed potatoes and a big salad with lots of veggies. And of course a glass of milk and water. (calories: about 600)

Dessert 8pm: Since we had company I made a chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake! It was awesome if  I do say so myself! (calories: 300?)

So that is about 2,600 calories give or take. I usually dont eat as big of a breakfast and will have something small first thing and then around 9 have something else. But it was awesome to have patrick make something! I try to stay over 2500 calories at least and get as close to 3000 as I can. So far it is working and i'm definitely gaining! I also try to get at least 100 grams of protein and I have been doing that well.
Sorry for no pictures, I'll try to take them for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment