Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 24 Weeks!

This is a big week! 24 weeks is when "viability" is officially claimed by most. Some hospitals will revive before then but this is huge! My next big milestone is 28 weeks. Survival rates go up drastically at 28 weeks. So now we are just working to get there. After we reach it we will set new ones.


(Not the greatest but I've forgotten a few times and I'm a lot bigger!)


How far along: 24 weeks
Size of babies: Corn!
Total weight gain/loss: 32 pounds as of 4/4/13. I will be weighed again tomorrow! My guess is around 35 pounds now.
Gender: Yes we know! 2 boys and a girl! (I will do a names post soon!)
Maternity clothes: Yes im pretty much in all maternity clothes if im not wearing sweats or yoga pants and t-shirts. But, I did wear a lot of Maxi dresses this week!
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Belly Button: Still an innie! It is starting to come to the surface a bit but I think it will be a few more weeks before it sticks out.
Sleep: This week has been great. The first night in the hotel was a little hard because I was in a new place but then the rest of the nights were awesome! We were so busy and I was tired!
Symptoms: I am tired a lot quicker and can't be on my feet too long. I've also started to have a few ramdom Braxton Hicks. Nothing too bad  and my doctor is not worried about it since i have not shortened. I am measuring almost full term for a singleton so that explains it!
What I miss: Still sleeping on my stomach and being active. I also mis being able to put anything on. The last few weeks I have grown a lot and some maternity clothes don't even fit anymore.
Cravings: Ice cream and also any fruit. Oh and french fries. My healthy eating obviously doesn't keep out the bad stuff! These cravings don't stop! Its a good thing Patrick is such a good husband and goes out to get me things!
Aversions: Nothing! Thankfully that stopped after the first 2-3 months.
Best Moment: I can't pick just one. This whole week has been great. Ill do a post on it soon!
What im looking forward to: Finishing the nursery!! The paint looks amazing and they did such a good job. Ill do a post on that soon too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 24 weeks!!! I remember the excitement of making each the 24 week & the 28 week milestones :)
    I can't wait to hear about your Baby-moon, their names & see some cute nursery photos!

    ReplyDelete